Perfectly Poppable Jalapeno Poppers
These perfect, poppable appetizers are sure to score you big points this year!
* 12 jalapeno peppers approximately 3-4 inches long
* 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
* 1 cup cheddar cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 12 slices bacon do not use thick cut
* cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat it with cooking spray.
2. Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and ribs.
3. In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
4. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
5. Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise and wrap each pepper half in a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to secure the bacon.
6. Arrange the peppers on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy and browned. Serve immediately.
< Go Back